Saturday, October 29, 2022

Lillian L. Lashbrook, Research Report, the As It Is Series

Copyright 2022, CABS for Reflections From the Fence


This continues a series of posts, done in a very efficient (make that speedy fast) manner to share some research on the ancestors.  This is NOT intended to be the end all to end all report.  It's a work in progress, to show you what I have found, right or wrong. Kind feedback is welcomed via comments.

Let’s begin - - 

Meet - - Lillian L. Lashbrook - - 


As you can see, Lillian became an angel shortly after she arrived here.  Her stay was so short I have very little to show for her.  I have not found a birth record for her in Chicago or in Jackson County, Michigan.  Her  only record is the death record.


To date, I have never found any death notice in the papers, nor any burial record, no Find A Grave memorial.


* Disclaimers, I use Find A Grave, Ancestry dot com, FamilySearch, several newspaper subscriptions, free sites, such as Virginia Chronicles, Virginia Chancery Cases online at the Library of Virginia and more to research my ancestors.  I pay for subscriptions, full price.

** My judgements may or may not be correct.  Transcriptions may or may not have errors.

*** Links, URL's, for the most part will not be included henceforth on my posts, as so many of them change and then I have to come back and try to re-discover and relink.  Frankly folks, I have no desire to spend my limited time here on this side of the sod with those kinds of do overs.  As researchers, or just members of the internet community, sites such as Find A Grave are easy to find, some are free to use and with the information I am sharing with you, hopefully, you can duplicate the research/findings. That said, I have seen memorials at Find A Grave be removed.  If you have questions, I suggest you leave a nice comment for me. OR find the method I have outlined on my blog for contacting me.

**** I hope the usual happens, within hours, sometimes minutes, I do another search and something shows up.  Well, I can hope.

.

No comments: