Monday, February 6, 2023

Ooopps!! 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks

Copyright 2023, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Thanks to Amy Johnson Crow, who year after year posts "challenges" her followers to share thoughts and/or photos in whatever manner suits each individual. Blogs, social media, or just in your personal memories. I have played before, and will play along a bit this year, God willing and the creek don't rise.

This week's challenge is: Oops!

Yes, this was actually last weeks challenge, but, Amy is not a stickler for the schedule, so, I'm just gonna drop this little genie whine/oops post right here, late as it is.  

Oops -  my data base is not perfect.  Imagine that?!?

Oops - Tommy is not spelled Tommmy. Not even with my spelling rule, “spelling don’t count”. 

Oops -  my new software has a flaw, very likely, user caused, and it’s late at night, and I’m cranky about it.

It’s been a techy war kinda weekend. Fun times. Wink. Wink.  Ooopps!!



* The new software - - I am switching out of Legacy/Parallels/Windows to Reunion/Mac/Apple.  Sadly, Legacy does not seem to be coming forth with a Mac/Apple version, as they promised for any number of years.  Oops.  

I'm very sad, but as my late daddy used to say - nothing ever stays the same.  So, I am on a learning curve for software, even beyond Reunion.  And, it is slowing down my research, I am not happy about that.  And, all this said - - it's all first world problems.

And, oops, Tommy is still not spelled Tommmy!

.

No comments: