Wednesday, April 25, 2018

March and April, The Book of Me, Written by You.

Copyright 2018, CABS for Reflections From the Fence


As is my norm, life catches me and spins me around.  So, I am going to do this short, shorter and all at once.  Both March and April.

March
* Who do (or what) do you miss?
* Who do you love?
* What is something that you would like change, or something you wish you had changed?
* What are your favourite things?
* What frightens you?

What do I miss?  Civility, honesty, kindness.

Who do you love?  Family, always family.

What would I change?  The sad world the disadvantaged live in, give them education, clean water, clean air, allow all to live without fear.  (Lofty I know, hey, go big or go home.)

Your favorite things?  Travel, the glorious red of southern Utah and northern Arizona, top of that list is the Sedona area. Hiking Sedona.  This is Fay Canyon between Cottonwood and Sedona Arizona.


What frightens you?  Fire, as in wild fires.  Tornadoes.

April
* Using adjectives describe yourself
* What do you think are your essentials in life
* What are your challenges
* Are you right or left handed? And, does that reflect you?
* Describe something you created.

Adjectives to describe myself.  I actually did a internet search on this, and found a neat list, I chose these adjectives:  rustic/country, gabby, busy, cautious, somber, concerned, crazy, curious, deep, determined, and wandering.  To that list I add:  tenacious, extremely visual and over sensitive.

Essentials in life:  Family, work you love that will transport you to a place of peace, clean water, clean air, learning something new daily, peace.

My challenges:  Remaining calm - - rarely happens.  

Right handed.   

Describe something you created:  I would like to think warm and welcoming homes surrounded by heirlooms from generations past.  I am not known for minimalism. 




.

No comments: