Among our errands today was a visit to the printer to look at the proof copy of Volume 7 of the Burial Records. The printer is almost an hour from our home, a long ride, but, it is minutes from our kids and grandkids, so we try to combine trips, nothing like a good excuse to see them! (Grin)
I am too tired to accurately describe, but, it seems I left a page out of the final PDF file. Ooops.
As I aways do when I go for proof approval, I had my hard copy of the entire book and I had my computer, in case.
Turned out too be a good move today. I corrected my error, corrected the printing instructions, burned both to a flash USB drive and took it to the desk.
*That is supposed to be a tarnished crown, now, that I see it up close it is some wooden look. Oh, well, just cause for more giggles tonight, I'll take a giggle where I can get it - - come join me - - giggle away - - soothes away the angst! GIGGLE
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia