We are a caring community, and a powerful one.
This afternoon I heard that one of our own is facing a scary serious medical situation. At this point this blogger has requested that I not share their name. I shall respect that wish.
The blogger came to me via email and asked if I could include them in my prayers, as they were having some tests done, follow up appointments with surgeons, that sort of thing. We all know the routine, and we know how disconcerning it can be. OK, how downright scary and paralyzing it can be. This medical situation is quite serious and could be life changing if things go bad.
So, I am asking that you include this GeneaBlogger in your prayers, sans name, knowing that prayer is powerful, GeneaBlogger prayer is more than powerful and knowing that we care for each other.
Thank you all.
*I know all my other readers and friends, even tho not necessarily a member of the GeneaBloggers gang will join us in prayer for this special person in need of lifting up. I already sent a virtual hug along as well.
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps