Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hold Those Comments



Seems something at Blogger/Google is sick.  Comments are not posting correctly.  Ooops.  I checked at the Help Desk, mega numbers of complaints this evening over there for the same problem.

I have received several comments this evening via email, and they show on my dashboard/edit area as having posted, but, they do not show up here on the formal blog wall.

Just thought you might like to know that before you post your comments. 

Gosh ya just gotta love the internet, won't it be a great tool when they get it all figured out??



*Source data for the graphic long lost, my apologies to the artist/comic.

Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

2 comments:

TennLady said...

That's weird because I haven't had any issues at all today.

Barbara said...

Thanks belatedly Carol. I thought there was a problem.