Google has an ??improvement?? to the uploading of photos on Blogger.
Please, tell me there is a way to return to the previous version! This new stuff is labourious, takes forever to load, horrible.
Why do I need to load all my Picasa Web Album photos for Reflections to upload a NEW photo from my hard drive?? I did not have to do this before, I was able to go directly to my hard drive, browse for the photo I needed, click upload and in a short time, I was adjusting said photo in my blog post. Now I am uploading ALL my album photos and waiting, waiting, waiting.
Note: I currently have 929 photos on my Reflections Album.
Dear Google: This improvement is NOT an improvement!
Any one else having issues with this?? Any one have a solution??
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia